Posted in Labels: most popular content, week in review
Hello everyone. This is Med sending you his best wishes from Halifax, Canada. I hope you have and are still enjoying your weekend. The weather did not let me enjoy it here for it was pouring and the wind was blowing 60 k/h.
As is the habit every weekend. I assemble here the most popular articles in Educational Technology and Mobile Learning for this week. Feel free to share the knowledge.
- WebQuest : Create and Access Free Interactive Quizes and Assignments
- Review of American Educational System
- All you Need to Know about Google Plus
- Free URL Shortening Tools for Teachers
- A List of Free Apps for Students with Visual and Hearing Impairment
- List of Top Educational Infographics
Have you already subscribed to Educational Technology and Mobile Learning ? If not this is how to do it :
1- Subscribe via RSS
2- Like Educational Technology and Mobile Learning on Facebook
3- Find Educational Technology and Mobile Learning Google Plus
4- Follow Educational Technology and Mobile Learning on Twitter
My other blog The Best of Mobile Technology is gaining subscribers everyweek. If you want to learn more about how to use mobile technology such as smart phones, tablets, and apps in education , please check out The Best of Mobile Technology and let me know what you think.
Thank you very much for your support and enjoy your weekend.