Posted in Labels: learning tools
Splash is a great web service that allows its users to create awesome-looking event announcements and collect RSVPs.This service is very easy to use and you do not need any advanced tech knowledge to create your one page event announcement.
Splash lets you customize your page the way you want. You can add all of the details and information you want your attendeeds to know about.Once finsihed you can then share it using the unique URL generated for you or you can invite other users to collaborate with you on next event anouncements.
Some features of Splash
Here are some features that Splash offers to its users:
- It is free
- It is easy to use
- It has a user friendly interface
- It lets you create event announcements
- It lets you add collaborators to your event in real time
- You can include images either from Splash library or use your own
- Attendees can RSVP through your Splash page
- It lets you create an auto-responder and send information directly to an attendees email
Check out this example of an event I created using Splash. This is just for the sake of this post and not real.
Head over to Splash and give it a try.