Multi Links is a great extension for Firefox users. If you are not a Firefox user then you can use a similar tool that works for Chrome , check out Linkclump to learn more. Multilinks is a multiple link and bookmarker add-on that allows you to select several links on a web page and bookmark them at once. Not only that , it also allows you to open the selected links in different tabs or simply copy them into your clipboard. Of course you can customize it and choose the service that suits you the best. Again remember , you are an educator and you are in need to these little hacks to help you effectively navigate the net. Time counts and a good internet user is the one who manages his online time efficiently and tools such as Multi Link will help you do that.
Some features of Multiple Links
Here is a list of the main features that Multiple Links offers to its users:
- It is simple to use
- It is free
- It is a Firefox add on
- It allows to you open, copy or bookmark multiple links at the same time
- You can either open links in a new window or in new tabs
- You can also fully customize the look and feel of Multi links such as colors, border styles and more
- You can select groups of links in different areas of the page by using the shift or ctrl keyboard keys
- It's easy to cancel a selection by simple left clicking or pressing the Esc keyboard key and your selection will be cancelled
How can i get started using Multi Links ?
Head over to Multi Links main page and install the extension
“To open, copy or bookmark links, you simply right click and hold to drag a box around the links to desire to take action on. When you release the right mouse button, you will open/copy/bookmark those links.”
I highly recommend this add-on for your Firefox browser . I am sure once you get used to how it works you online navigation will be much easier.