Word It Out is another word cloud generator . It functions more or less like Tagul , the tool I have covered in an earlier post . Word It Out is free and has many important features that make it worth using in education with our students .
Some features of Word It OutHere are the main features that Word It Out offer to its users ;
- It is free
- It does not require any sign up
- It lets you create word clouds from sentences, documents, web addresses or tables
- it lets you filter your text and decide which words to include in it
- It offer awesome layout and you can customize your colors,fonts and sizes
- you can share your word clouds with others
- you can embed them in your blog, wiki or webpage
- you can also download your own copy as an image file
How can I get started using Word It Out ?Log on to Word It Out main page
Click on create button on top
enter your text and click on word it out
That’s it about Word It Out ; create free word clouds
You might also like ;
- TrackClass : The best way to organize your student...
- · Symbalooedu : a student friendly web2.0 tool
- · the alphabetizer : organize students’ writings
- · Paper.li :an outstanding web2.0 tool for educative.tweets..
- · A great functionality to improve twitter in educat...
- · Springpad; teachers’ free notes organizer web2.0 t...
- · Evernote : a new way to get organized in education...
- · Bonzobox in Education
- · citebite : educators’web2.0 tool for creating and publishing quotes ...
- · Read It Later : a great web2.0 tool for educators
- · Uploading It : web2.0 web manager for educators
- · Discovery Box :The best organizational tool in Education...
- · Diagram.ly easy diagrams’ creation tool in education...
- · stixy : organize and share information in educatio...