Posted in Labels: organizing tools, task management tools
Wipee List is another to do list tool .It works like Todoist and Ta-dalist i have covered in earlier posts. Wipee List is very simple , handy and easy to use that is why i added it to my To Do List Tools i am assembling here .
Some features of Wipee ListHere is a list of the main features that Wipee List offers to its users :
- It is free
- It requires a sign up but it is very instant
- It has a great looking interface
- It lets you create awesome to do lists
- It has a sophisticated authoring tool
- It lets you add your reminders
- You can share your lists with others via a generated URL
How can i get started using Wipee List ?Head over to Wipee Lst and sign up for your free account
Click on add an item
type in your item
use Quick reminders sticky note if your item has a priority
Visit Wipee List to learn more
Applications of Wipee List in educationAgain just like what we said for Ta-dalist and Todoist , Wipee List can also be used by educators to take notes and organize their online work . I would love that you introduce these tools to your students, K-12 ones i mean, and show them how they can organize their notes and to do lists . It is about time that our students get to know these educative technological tools to help them with their learning and better prepare them for the 21st century work environment .
That’s it about Wipee List : Easily Control and Manage Your To do Tasks .
You might also like :
- Pearltrees: discover, organize and share your stuff easily
- Sitehover : a great easy way to organize your work
- Museumbox the educative way to master the web
Yaptime : the best place to share , organize and collaborate
- engrade : the best gradebook for teachers
- · LiveBinders : The educative tool teachers should have ...