VLC Media Player is a free , open source video and audio player . It plays everything like files , discs ( DVD ? CD ? VCD) . I am sharing it with you because i know many of you have problems viewing some videos in certain players . It happened to me many times i get a video in a certain version and when i play it in a different player the result is either it doesn't work at all or the video quality is low . It can sometimes be embarrassing when you are sharing a video in class or in a conference and then you realize that the quality of your video is not as good as it was in your player at home . Now with VLC Media Player the problem is solved and no need to worry .
Some features of VLC Media PlayerHere are the main features that VLC Media Player offers to its users :
- It is completely free
- It requires a free and instant download
- It plays both video and audio files
- It is easy to use and has a quick start up
- It converts video and audio files to other formats to use on mobile devices
- It is available for Windows, 10 different versions of Linux, Mac, iOS, and Unix.
How can i get started using VLC Media PlayerHead over to VLC Media Player main page and click on download
Watch this tutorial video to learn more .
That’s it about VLC Media Player : Convert and play your audio and video files for free .