Back again to Twitter . This social website which has created such a big buzz in the virtual world has never stopped from amazing us with stunning applications its developers produce now and then . Given the importance of Twitter as an educative tool in education , and given the importance of its communicative role for educators , i would like to keep you updated about Twitter latest applications that we can use with our students and in our classrooms . The purpose is to enable both teachers and students to educatively benefit to the maximum from Twitter .I have already covered some of its apps in later posts namely :
Paper.li :an outstanding web2.0 tool for educative twitters
How can i get started using Twinslator ?Log on to Twinslator main page
- Paste the Tweet into the first box
- Select the language you want
- Hit translate
I know it is very simple to use and i am quite sure many of you would love it .
Do you use Twitter so often ? Do you want to keep track of what i publish here in my Educational Technology Blog ? Follow my twitter at @medkh9 .
That’s it about Twinslator : Free Tool to Translate your Tweets .
You might also like :
- LiveBinders : The educative tool teachers should have ...
- · Phile ; a great crowdsourcing tool for educators
- · Quicklyst : The teacher’s dream tool
- · Soshiku : a great organizational tool in education...
- · TrackClass : The best way to organize your student...
- · Symbalooedu : a student friendly web2.0 tool
- · the alphabetizer : organize students’ writings
- · Paper.li :an outstanding web2.0 tool for educative.tweets..
- · A great functionality to improve twitter in educat...
- · Springpad; teachers’ free notes organizer web2.0 t...
- · Evernote : a new way to get organized in education...