Strike is a great ‘to do list’ making tool .It is very simple and easy to use . I am adding this application to the list i am making here about To Do List tools we can use in education . I have already covered some tools like : Squareleaf , Wipee List, Ta-dalist, Todoist . All of these tools can work perfectly well in education .
Some features of StrikeStrike offers several features and services to its users . Here are some of them :
- It is free
- it requires a sign up but it is quick
- It has a user friendly interface
- It lets you create to do lists and store them online
- It offers several designs , backgrounds and themes for your lists
- You can share your lists via a generated URL
Applications of Strike App in educationIf you liked this tool then why not try it out with your students in the classroom . Show them how they can use it and make to do lists for them and let them track homework and assignments just from one platform.
That’s it about Strike App : Easy Collaborative Task List Making Tool .
You might also like :
- Glosteredu:a collaborative online learning platform for educators...
- Awesome Highlighter :Highlight and share in education...
- Cosketch : Teacher’s virtual online whiteboard
- Bounce : share your educative feedback
- Sketch : the educative way to communicate with your students...
- Embedit.in: a great sharing utility for educators
- Calaméo : The Educators Way to Master The Web
- School Rack : Free and Easy Workspace for your classroom...
- Jottit : a new collaborative space for your students...