Squrl is a great website for collecting and making video playlists . It offers its users the possibility to gather all their favorite videos from more than 15 video sites all into one playlist and in one single platform . I really like this tool and i want to introduce it to you to try it too .
Some features of SqurlSqurl offers the following services to its users :
- It is free
- It requires a sign up
- You can link you facebook , twitter , and Netflix accounts to get videos shared there into your Squrl account
- It has a bookmarklet button that you can drag into your bookmarks bar
- You can build your own community of followers
- It supports mobile versions for iPad , Iphone
- It lets you collect videos by bookmarking, emailing, or tweeting to a universal queue.
- It also allows you to organize favorite videos, series, and shows across providers like Netflix, Hulu, Vimeo, YouTube, ESPN and more into sharable collections
- It lets you receive alerts of new videos and shows as they become available.
How can i get started using Squrl ?Head over to Squrl main page and sign up for a free account
- Click on Discover on the top bar
- Click on a provider logo then collect video you like , you can use the Squrl It Browser button to bookmark videos
To view your bookmarked video click on My Videos
Applications of Squrl in educationSqurl is a very important tool for educators . We all use multimedia in our classrooms . Why not use Squrl to collect the videos we want to use with our students and organize them into different categories for easy access . We can also share these videos with our students or colleagues and all in just one single platform .
That’s it about Squrl : Collect and Organize videos from all resources into a single platform.
You might also like :
- Vcasmo : easy way to master multimedia
- viddix :The Easiest Way to Create Interactive Web Videos
- vuvox : a great multimedia slideshows creation tool
- AlarmTube and SchoolTube in education
- SafeShare.TV: the educative way to share Youtube videos...
- Voki : a fun and free animated avatar tool for educators...
- Kerpoof : enhance students’ creativity
- EmbedPlus : The educative way to use Youtube videos...
- 5min videopedia : video tips in education
- TubeChop : The Educative Use of Youtube
- Youtube Safety Mode : Irrelevant content blocker functionality...