Squareleaf is an intuitive whiteboard where you can arrange and store your to do lists in the form of sticky notes . I like this tool because of the options it offers to us in education and that’s why i decided to add it to the To Do List Tools i am assembling here .
Some features of SquareleafHere are the main things that Squareleaf offers to its users :
- It is free for now
- It requires a quick registration
- It provides a range of sticky notes
- It lets you arrange your notes easily and quickly
- It lets you adjust the size and colors of your sticky notes
- You can select different patterns to fit your sticky notes
How can i get started using Squareleaf ?Head over to Squareleaf main page and sign up for a free account
Let me now walk you through the different steps you need to take to create your notes .
I will not be repeating the same thing i said about how to use to do list services in education . Check out the other posts namely Todoist and see how we can use these tools in the classroom with our students .
That’s it about Squareleaf : Whiteboard sticky notes to organize your tasks.
You might also like :
- Glosteredu:a collaborative online learning platform for educators...
- Awesome Highlighter :Highlight and share in education...
- Cosketch : Teacher’s virtual online whiteboard
- Bounce : share your educative feedback
- Sketch : the educative way to communicate with your students...
- Embedit.in: a great sharing utility for educators
- Calaméo : The Educators Way to Master The Web
- School Rack : Free and Easy Workspace for your classroom...
- Jottit : a new collaborative space for your students...