Songza is a great musical web2.0 site .It allows you to search and listen to any song or brand you like . It is a collection of radio stations that ordinary users like you and me together with some experts from songza site have created .These stations cover a wide array of themes, contexts, interests, activities, feelings and eras .Some of the stations they have are "Songs In Apple Commercials," "90s One-Hit Wonders," and "Music of Fashion Week.".
Some features of Songzathere are the features Songza offers to its users :
- It is completely free
- It requires a sign up to create a station but you can browse through the stations without registration
- It lets you search and find music you like
- It has a nice serch utility based on categories and eras
- You can make your own station and coolect the music you like
- Interact with people by leaving feedback in their stations and responding to comments on your wall
How can i get started uisng Songza ?Head over to Songza main page and sign up there
Now you either “
Create a station by clicking on “ create a station” button
Find a station
Click on find a station to start looking for stations having the music you like
Applications of Songza in EducationI am not really sure to what extent we should let our students be exposed to song and music site because they are not trustworthy all the time . Anyway , what i would suggest here is that teachers log on and create their stations and gather all the songs that they want to include in their teaching , this concerns language teachers who can have sessions called teaching a song .You can also use it to listen to some music and relax after a long busy day at school .
That’s it about Songza : Listen, search , find the music you like
You misht also like to check out :