SnipSnip is a great video editing tool. I find it much better then many of the other video tools. SniSnip allows you to snip parts of video to share with your students . No need to play the whole video if you just want a specific part in it .I have already talked about two other video editing applications that can do the same work as SniSnip but are slightly different . You can check them at
VIEWPURE :HOW TO MAKE EDUCATIVE VIDEOS
TubeChop : The Educative Use of Youtube
Some of the features of SniSnip ?SniSnip offers many features to its users;
- It is completely free
- It does not require any registration
- It lets you crop only parts of a video
- You can share cropped videos with others
- You can also embed them in your blog or wiki
- It eliminates all the distractive features around videos
How can i get started using SnipSnip ?Log on to SnipSnip main page
Copy the YouTube video url and paste it in SnipSnip search box then select the start point and end time.
Yes it is this simple .
You might also like :
- Vcasmo : easy way to master multimedia
- viddix :The Easiest Way to Create Interactive Web Videos
- vuvox : a great multimedia slideshows creation tool
- AlarmTube and SchoolTube in education
- SafeShare.TV: the educative way to share Youtube videos...
- Voki : a fun and free animated avatar tool for educators...
- Kerpoof : enhance students’ creativity
- EmbedPlus : The educative way to use Youtube videos...