Pearltrees is a fantastic web2.0 tool . It is “ the social curation community , a place where you can organize , discover and share the staf you like on the web ‘.It looks like Livebinders and symbalooedu but does a greater job than them . I tried it and i really love it and decided to share it with you because i am sure you will love it too once you try it .
watch this video to have an idea of what Pearltress is all about
Some features of PearltreesHere are the main things that set Pearltrees apart from other organizing tools out there :
- It is completely free
- You don't have to create an account to browse or search pearltrees. But only registered users can create new pearls and pearltrees.
- lets you share any part of you're the Pearltrees you've curated on Facebook, Twitter, directly within Pearltrees, using a permalink or even by embedding content in another web site.
- Pearltrees also lets you discover a web organized by others
- Pearltrees has extensions for Firefox, Chrome and Internet explorer that make it easy to create pearls while you are browsing the web
- you can import easily your delicious bookmarks in your account.
How can i get started using PearltreesLog on to Pearltrees main page and open your account there , it is free and quick
Now watch this awesome video tutorial to learn how to use Pearltress
Application of Pearltrees in educationNobody would ever judge the importance of Pearltrees in education . I t a great tool to help students organize their pearls into interactive platforms and share them with their colleagues . It will enhance in them the sense of creativity and collaboration which are the pillars of a sound learning . what are you waiting , go ahead and give it a try and introduce it to your students .
Here are other Organizing tools you might like :
- Sitehover : a great easy way to organize your work
- Museumbox the educative way to master the web
Yaptime : the best place to share , organize and collaborate
- engrade : the best gradebook for teachers
- · LiveBinders : The educative tool teachers should have ...
- · Phile ; a great crowdsourcing tool for educators
- · Quicklyst : The teacher’s dream tool
- · Soshiku : a great organizational tool in education...
- · TrackClass : The best way to organize your student...
- · Symbalooedu : a student friendly web2.0 tool
- · the alphabetizer : organize students’ writings