Mind42 is a great collaborative mind mapping web2.0 tool . It is a browser-based online mind mapping application that allows you to keep track of all your ideas and create easy mind maps .It does not require any download or installation software , just log to your browser and launch the application .
Some features of Mind42here some of the features that Mind42 offers to its users :
- It is completely free
- it is very simple to use
- It requires a sign up
- It helps you create easy mind nodes instantly
- It allows you to add images, links and notes to your mind maps
- It lets you invite others to collaborate with you on the edition of your mind map in real time
- How can i get started using Mind42
Log on to Mind42 main page and sign up for a free account
once signed in you can start working on your mind map just as shown in the instruction of this tutorial video
Applications of Mind42 in educationMind42 is a good tool for students . They can use it to create engaging mind maps enriched with multimedia clips . What i really like about this application is the possibility that offers for collaboration so students can be divided into groups and assigned tasks to work on together . They can collaborate with each other to create diagrams and share them with other groups . This is great in enhancing team work that our students are in badly need for .
That’s it about Mind42 :a good Collaborative mind mapping tool
Here are some similar mind mapping tools you might like :
- Gliffy : a great diagram software for educators
- Creately : Nice and Free Diagrams in no time
- Bubbl.us : a great Mindmapping and brainstorming tool for te...
- Webinspiration : The instant way to create diagrams
- prezentit : a great presentation software for your students