John Locker is a web site that provides free online documentaries . This website is named after John Locke who was ‘17th Century English philosopher that came up with some of the most important philosophical theories of recent history. In fact, the United States Constitution was based upon some of his principles’. John Locker features some of the best online educational documentaries to the point that it becomes one of the largest collection of publicly accessible documentaries online .
Some features of John LockerHere is what John Locker has to offer to its users :
- It is completely free
- It is searchable through the use of different categories
- It features the best viewed channels
- It allows you to open a free account and submit your videos
- It supports videos from many videos websites
- You can sign up and add your own videos
John Locker is a great website for teacher seeking to integrate some multimedia clips into their teaching . Visit the page and decide for yourself .
You might also like :
- teachers tv : free and Great resources for educators
- SchoolWAX TV : Free Educative Videos
- Eduplace : free graphic organizers for educators
- Holt : teachers' best graphic resource website
- Neok12 : a resourceful tool for teachers
- Discovery Education : A Great Website For Educator...
- Classzone : Free Educative Resources at your hand
- Edutube in Education
- edudemic a great online community for educators
- Snag learning : the best educative documentaries f...
- WatchKnow : High Quality Educative Resources at Yo...
- educational videos: enrich your classroom teaching...
- KidsTube : free educative video resources for your students...