Today i am sharing with you a video about the basic spelling rules of English and in just two minutes . Being a teacher of English for several years and having been studying English for more than 15 years now , i would really recommend this video to those of you who are still having problems with spelling and are looking for a quicker way to get over it .I know in a digital age such as ours where the info is accessible everywhere online, accuracy and time management are the key notions of success and because the 21st century learners opt for electronic learning much more than they do for hard cover version then this video is ideal for those who do not have time to go over a grammar book just to forget what they have learnt in the first place.
The video has been created with a professionalism touch and covers most of the rules you need to know about English spelling .
Enjoy the video and don't forget to share it with your students , friends and colleagues .
You might also like:
- The 21st century skills teachers should have
- advice for all teachers using web2.0 tools in their classrooms...
- Using Websites withing The Classroom
- Technology in The Classroom
- Educational Technology and ICT
- Criteria and tools to evaluate educative sites
- What every educator should know about google
- The 21st Century letter to educators